Where to find all Dreamcatchers in Red Dead Redemption 2
In Red Dead Redemption 2, players working to gather all of the game’s collectibles may find themselves wondering where to find all Dreamcatchers. Aside from there being 20 different Dreamcatchers to find, they can also be particularly difficult to spot as they can all be found dangling off trees.
If you’re struggling to find one or more of these Dreamcatchers, we’ve got you covered. Below, we’ve put together a quick guide on where to find all Dreamcatchers in Red Dead Redemption 2!
Where to Find All Dreamcatchers in Red Dead Redemption 2
As stated above, there are a total of 20 different Dreamcatchers to find in Red Dead Redemption 2. These Dreamcatchers can all be found hanging off of trees, which makes them tricky to spot, especially if you’re speeding through the woods on horseback. To help in finding these Dreamcatchers, we recommend turning on your Tracker Vision.
With your Tracker Vision on, it should be easier to pick out where the Dreamcatcher is in order to collect it. By finding and collecting all 20 Dreamcatchers, you’ll be able to earn the Ancient Arrowhead reward which reduces the amount of Stamina when using your Bow. As such, if you like to hunt in Red Dead Redemption 2, finding all 20 Dreamcatchers should prove to be well worth your time.
To make the process even easier, we’ve listed where we found all 20 Dreamcatchers in Red Dead Redemption 2. Note that Dreamcatchers can be collected in any order you like, because of this, we’ve grouped Dreamcatchers together by location.
- Dreamcatcher #1 – The first Dreamcatcher we came across in Red Dead Redemption 2 is located above the set of train tracks that run North through Valentine towards Citadel Rock.
- Dreamcatcher #2 – Another Dreamcatcher that can be collected near Valentine is located South of the “E” in Valentine on your map in New Hanover.
- Dreamcatcher #3 – While heading through New Hanover, another Dreamcatcher can be found to the West of Caliban’s Seat.
- Dreamcatcher #4 – Yet another Dreamcatcher can be found by heading East from the “N” in Heartland towards New Hanover.
- Dreamcatcher #5 – Continue heading East and you’ll find another Dreamcatcher near the first “E” in New Hanover on your map.
- Dreamcatcher #6 – While in New Hanover, another Dreamcatcher can be found in the middle of the “O” in New Hanover on your map.
- Dreamcatcher #7 – To collect the next Dreamcatcher, head South of the Elysian Pool (where you’ll eventually collect your Ancient Arrowhead reward) towards New Hanover.
- Dreamcatcher #8 – Another Dreamcatcher that can be collected while heading South is located on a tree near the shores of Heartland Overflow in New Hanover.
- Dreamcatcher #9 – The next series of Dreamcatchers can be picked up around Lemoyne. To find the first Dreamcatcher, head North of the Lemoyne border and you’ll find the Dreamcatcher near a fork in the road where the “B” in Bluewater Marsh is on your map.
- Dreamcatcher #10 – Continue heading North and you’ll find another Dreamcatcher near Lonnie’s Shack in Lemoyne.
- Dreamcatcher #11 – In Lemoyne itself, there’s a Dreamcatcher towards the North border west of the large pig farm.
- Dreamcatcher #12 – Before heading to Roanoke and
Annesburg, you may want to veer off towards Ambarino. Here, a Dreamcatcher can be found South of the “S” in “West” near Grizzlies West on your map.
- Dreamcatcher 13 – After collecting the Dreamcatcher above, head South from The Loft to find a Dreamcatcher to the Northeast of Grizzlies East.
- Dreamcatcher #14 – Another Dreamcatcher can be found near Ambarino on the Eastern edge of Cotorra Springs.
- Dreamcatcher #15 – While seemingly out in the middle of nowhere, there’s another Dreamcatcher on the road heading South from Widow Rock.
- Dreamcatcher #16 – If you’re in the
FlatneckStation area, you can head Northeast to find another Dreamcatchjust before the Dakota River area.
- Dreamcatcher #17 – Head towards Roanoke and you’ll find a Dreamcatcher at a fork in the road near the “E” in
Annesburgas seen on your map.
- Dreamcatcher #18 – Another Dreamcatcher can be found in the area, this one located in Roanoke Ridge to the Southwest of Deer Cottage and East of
- Dreamcatcher #19 – Head to the South where the “S” is located in
Annesburgon your map and you’ll find another Dreamcatcher.
- Dreamcatcher #20 – Also to the South, there’s another Dreamcatcher located near the “U” in
Annesburgnear Roanoke Ridge.
Once you’ve collected the last Dreamcatcher, the locations of all of them will link together, thus prompting Arthur to travel to the Elysian Pool. Here, there will be a chamber you can enter and on your right, a cave drawing with the Ancient Arrow. Collect this Ancient Arrow to reduce the amount of stamina required to use your bow by 50%.
Were you able to find all of the Dreamcatchers in Red Dead Redemption 2? Which one was the hardest to find? Let us know down in the comments below! For more on Red Dead Redemption 2, be sure to check out our previous guides including where to sell Gold Bars in Red Dead Redemption 2, how to unlock all cheat codes in Red Dead Redemption 2, and all Fence locations in Red Dead Redemption 2.
By reading through this guide, you should now know where to find all 20 Dreamcatchers in Red Dead Redemption 2.
Back To Top