What are the Fortnite Battle Pass week 5 challenges?
The week 5 challenges are right here and as soon as once more they embrace some difficult duties together with Titled Tower kills and visits to completely different gasoline stations.
Along with the new challenges Epic Games launched Fortnite’s latest weapon – the heavy shotgun, however builders additionally confirmed that there could be no downtime or replace to the Game immediately.
This is probably going as a result of the improvement staff is continuous to work on the new cell model of the Game that was launched final week.
Despite the lack of updates, gamers can nonetheless get pleasure from finishing the new challenges for this week.
What are the Fortnite week 5 challenges?
There are seven new challenges for gamers to stay their enamel into this week, however do not forget that you solely want to finish four of them to get the reward.
- Use the bush (This solely must be achieved as soon as)
- Search chests in Moisty Mire (You might want to search 7 chests)
- Deal injury with a pickaxe to opponents (200 injury in complete)
- Visit completely different gasoline stations in a single match (methods to full)
- Follow the treasure map present in Anarchy Acres (methods to full)
- Pistol Elminations (3 eliminations are required)
- Eliminate opponents in Titled Towers (You might want to kill three opponents)
What is the Heavy Shotgun and when is it being added?
The heavy shotgun is the newest addition to Game, following the arrival of the distant explosives throughout final week’s replace.
There are already just a few shotguns in the Game – the pump shotgun and the tactical shotgun, however the new weapon is ready to have just a few adjustments.
Developers for the Game haven’t launched many particulars on the new weapon, however we did know that it’ll have an extended capturing vary in comparison with the different two shotguns.
The weapon may even solely be obtainable as an epic and legendary merchandise.
The heavy shotgun goes to be launched at 12pm GMT on Thursday 22 March (immediately).