V-Rally 4 is coming to consoles and PC this autumn
The legendary PS1 racer is set to return, with a promise to recreate the magic of ‘90s rally driving.
Game review: Battlezone: Combat Commander is a remastered style mash-up
As if Crash Bandicoot wasn’t sufficient, the newest PlayStation 1 period franchise to hit the comeback path is V-Rally. Although this time with a brand new sequel as a substitute of a remaster.
There hasn’t been a brand new V-Rally since 2003, and frankly the two present sequels by no means made as a lot of an influence, however the authentic 1997 Game is nonetheless fondly remembered by many.
The new Game is being developed by Kylotonn, who’ve labored on the previous few WRC rally titles, and is due out this September on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and PC.
Kylotonn are promising that V-Rally 4 will strike the identical stability between ‘sensation, presentation, and simulation’ as the unique. We think about the graphics might be higher although.
V-Rally 4 can have 50 completely different autos, together with the licensed Porsche 911 Safari, Ford Mustang, and Ford Fiesta RS RX that you could see within the teaser trailer.
Here’s the official blurb on all the features, which includes both online and career modes:
- Rally: From Africa to Sequoia Park and Japan, travel the world along difficult tracks and in extreme conditions, such as snow, ice, and mud…
- Extreme-Khana: You’ll have to be a master of precision and drifting on these tracks full of pitfalls.
- V-Rally Cross: Leave your opponents in the dust on these dirt/asphalt tracks and take on 7 expert adversaries.
- Buggy: Hop into your all-terrain vehicle to win the race on these particularly rugged tracks. Not for the faint of heart!
- Hillclimb: Race to the top behind the wheel of powerful cars.
Email , leave a comment below, and follow us on Twitter