PUBG Mobile Sanhok Tips, Cheats and Strategies
In PUBG Mobile there is a new map in town called Sanhok. It’s half the size of any other map currently in rotation for mobile devices unless you’re playing in the arcade modes. What this means is we can offer a whole bunch of new unique tips and tricks for this map, which doesn’t especially transfer to the other maps available.
- It’s still not Fortnite. Although the map is drastically smaller than the other maps available, it’s still not in close quarters. The zones still remain quite large, meaning that half the people often survive past the first zone. What I am trying to say is don’t expect to be bumping into people left, right and centre. People take their sweet, sweet time looting and travelling towards the zone, meaning gunfights can be just as sparse as on the other maps.
- Close combat-ish. What I mean by this tip is that most gunfights at the beginning of the game are close combat. Enemies landing in the same town as you or moving in from the town over. You want close range high rate of fire weapons, until the end. At the end of the game, people are coming into the zone from every direction, and they are doing so slowly and carefully. This means you want some type of medium/long range rifle to pick off people at a distance. Remember, most people will be equipped for short-range combat, so attacking from a distance is your advantage.
- What’s a good weapon to use? The QBZ is the new assault rifle added to Sanhok and its worth your time using. It’s got a great rate of fire plus a great amount of damage per bullet. The QBZ is also has a controllable amount of recoil making it strong at close and medium range. If you find a scope, it’s worth your time putting it on the QBZ unless you find a DMR like the QBU.
- Where should I land? Depending on how well you can handle a gunfight, the best places to land include: Boot-camp, Paradise Resort, Ha Tinh, Ruins, Sahmee, Camps Alpha and Beta. These locations are not as big as the cities included in Miramar or Erangel, but they offer the best loot in Sanhok. This loot may come at a price, as odds are you won’t be the only one landing here.
- Where should I avoid? Well approaching the locations named above is dangerous if you don’t land there, but there are places in this map that are worth avoiding entirely. Pai Nan has a distinct lack of weapons and ammunition, plus a river flowing right through the middle of it. Landing on the right side of the river puts you at a disadvantage as there are fewer buildings on one side of the river. Other areas worth avoiding include: Tambang, Na Kham, Ban Tai and Mongnai.
- What attachments do I need? Well, there are many different attachments for many circumstances but I found the best to be extended magazines and suppressors. Often it’s possible to bump into more than one individual at a time. This means having the extra bullets in your gun can save your life, as swapping weapons may take too long. The suppressor is supposed to not give your position away when firing, you can sue a flash hider instead, but this is still quite loud. Stealth and a lot of bullets is the key to this map.
- Don’t drive! Unless you really need to move quickly I would not use a vehicle in this map. It will reveal your location to everyone around you, especially if you’re using it in the latter stages of the game. This is ok in large maps like Erangel because you can ditch the car and run away, in Sanhok people will spot you before you’ve even ditched the car. Boats are ok, but beware they make a lot of noise too.