All the Fortnite week 5 challenges and where to use the Rift Portals
It’s time to earn your self some extra Battle Stars and XP with this week’s Fortnite challenges.
Some of the duties in week five look straight ahead however there could be one or two that gamers will want a serving to hand with.
As ever there are three free challenges and four Battle Pass challenges, the latter providing up one other treasure map to discover and an intriguing golf job.
Here are all the challenges for the week and how to full the Rift Portal job…
What are the week 5 challenges?
Search chests in Junk Junction
Use Rift Portals
Eliminate 3 opponents in a single match
Battle Pass Challenges
Deal harm to gamers with a Clinger, Stink Bomb, or Grenade
Hit a golf ball from tee to inexperienced on totally different holes
Follow the Treasure Map present in Snobby Shores
Eliminate opponents in Shifty Shafts
Where are the Rift Portal areas?
There are loads of Rift Portals that you’ll find throughout the map, however they don’t all the time seem so you’ll have to strive just a few of the areas earlier than you discover one.
The problem solely requires you to undergo three portals, so it ought to be fairly a straight ahead sufficient.
Here are where you’ll find the portals.
- You can discover seven totally different portals round Paradise Palms, notably in direction of the south of the map.
- Rift Portals might be discovered to the west and the north of Greasy Grove.
- South east of Junk Junction you may spot a Rift amongst the greenery.
- Near the mountains east of Snobby Shores is one other Rift Portal.
- There is a Rift Portal between Loot Lake and Dusty Divot.
- Lonely Lodge has a portal that you’ll find to the west.
- The mountain south of Pleasant Park has a portal.
- Across the river on the east of Shift Shafts you may finds a portal.
- Between Flush Factory and Lucky Landing there may be one other Rift Portal.
- There is a portal north of Tomato Town.
- Risky Reels has a port to the north close to the high of the map.